Mother Nature has been very good to the world and we are returning the favor in many ways. Here are just a few.
- Inch by inch. Optimization equipment enables us to use more of a board and produce less waste.
- Neat heat. What little wood waste we do have is sent to our state-of-the-art boilers to heat our facilities.
- Stick with less stink. All our glue is water-based with zero/zip/nada formaldehyde.
- VOC’s = TLC. We care about the air our employees breathe, so our water-based UV finishing produces minimal/if any VOC’s.
- Right light. Our facility is lit with the one of the most efficient lighting systems that uses 50% less kilowatts than our former system.
Yes, IDI is appreciative of the abundant land we are privileged to live in. We know that when you take, you must give back. We mustn’t destroy, but protect. It’s a duty that we take very seriously, and we’re a proud to do it.